Steps to Complete before configuring a connection via WebDrive:
1. Install/Setup NAS and Admin Software for Synology.
2. Configure NAS to be accessible over the Internet.
3. Configure NAS to accept WebDAV connections (This step includes choosing the Ports to use to connect).
For support on any of these initial steps, please search the Internet for tutorials or contact Synology Support
To configure WebDrive to connect to your Synology NAS:
1. Install WebDrive.
2. Open WebDrive and click "+" to start creating the connection.
3. Choose WebDAV as the connection type.
4. In the "Server Address" field, enter the URL or IP Address used to connect to your Synology NAS for WebDAV.
5. Enter the username and password for your user account that has access to this server
6. Optionally name the site (top field) and select a drive letter to use to connect to as well. When finished, choose "Save".
7. Double-click on the site or click on the Drive-shaped icon to Connect.